Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scottsdale Italian Restaurants


Scottsdale Italian Restaurants

16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1, Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587

(480) 922-8630

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

Scottsdale Italian Restaurants

Customer shares experience about the Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale. Describes food, service and décor of the Scottsdale’s Italian Restaurant. Terrific local neighborhood restaurant and tasty Italian Food.

We went to the Italian Food Restaurant in Scottsdale called "Pasta Primo" and had a 4 course dinner that included 2 glasses of wine. The bread is the best with the pesto sauce, and then came an appetizer that I had never heard of. It was called Polenta. It was delicious. Then A Caesar salad that was perfect.

For Dinner I had Chicken with Cheese and prosciutto, which came with Spagetti. Then we shared Tiramisu for desert. What a perfect ending to an amazing dinner. The waiter was very attentive and never let our glasses get even close to empty. Thank You "Scottsdale Italian Restaurants" for making my dinner a wonderful experience.

Geez, I can't believe I hadn't reviewed Pasta Primo before. I thought I was coming back to update my review. No such luck.

My partner and I decided on a 5:15 PM Movie at the Shea 14 and earlier in the day I had noticed a BOGO coupon for Pasta Primo in the paper. Since it's been way too hot to cook dinner and a movie sounded great.

Having been to Pasta Primo several times before for lunch we knew what to expect. It's what I consider a somewhat fast casual place, the type of restaurant you wouldn't expect to be busy on a Friday night. Boy was I wrong.

When we arrived there was only one table left and we were directed to sit anywhere we'd like. Well, that choice was easily made. We were immediately greeted and offered and served drinks along with a delicious plate of bread and pesto dipping sauce - yum! The place was really bustling and the servers were hustling.

Shortly after our drinks arrived our waiter came back to take our orders. Unfortunately they were out of Eggplant Parmesan, my first choice so I settled for Chicken Marsala. Actually we both ordered the Marsala.

Our entrees came quickly and were presented well. A nice portion of chicken topped off with portobello mushrooms and a side of spinach. My partner had hoped for a side of pasta, but still really liked his dish.

Pasta Primo is much better than some of the "chain" Italian Restaurants and the BOGO coupon made it even better. Ask to be included on their email list and you'll get even more deals.

Good reincarnation of Pasta Pomadodoro... The previous restaurant here. Thank goodness because my kids loved that. Good salads, kid friendly, better than "chain" Italian, nice patio, great service.

Love the minestrone soup! I love Chris, ask for her when you come! Also ask for Ricky, Ivan and Elliot! The food is good and these servers will take care of your every request!!

If you are searching for a Tasty Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale, then this is a great place to visit.

Pasta Primo Ltalian Bistro

16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1,

Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587

(480) 922-8630

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

No comments:

Post a Comment