Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peterbilt 359 .......WIP

Well I figure since I've been a meber of almost a month now I should post one of my builds. This, as the title states, is my Peterbilt 359 Revell kit I got for my birthday this last year. I do love my wife. Anyway enjoy the pics and I will try to insert "sub" comments if I can figure it out. Anyway enjoy

 

I cut the doors open to try and make it more realistic.

 

 

I also cut open the battery boxes so I can add some batteries and more detail here.

 

 

Here are the six injector lines I fabricated from wire. Now the interesting part of this wire is: I work for a City here in Texas and at this city we have a medium size street sweeper with the brushes that have metal and some plastic sort of composite type wire. I was walking thru the yard the other day and just happened to look down at the right time and saw two different lengths of the metal wire. I thought they could be used somewheres on my truck or other kits so I picked them up and thus the making of my injector lines for my Cat 3406.

 

 Thanks for looking and hope yall enjoy. As soon as I get some picks of the interior pan I will post those too.

 

  Jeremy

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/936665.aspx

Mike Hailwood Mika Häkkinen Bruce Halford Jim Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment