Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Testors Spray Head question

Hey guys,

This seems to happen every time I have a gloss black. I use the can once, clean off the nozzle. Next time I try to use it the spray stream makes a gob in the middle and spatters on the out side. It is mainly with gloss blacks but all of the testors ones do it. I just started getting back into the hobby and although the can in question was bought a week ago most of my paint is old and I am prob gonna chuck most of it as its been sitting for multi years. But is there any way to stop/fix this? Also since I'm hoping to stay back in the hobby and pretty much goning to start from scratch with new supplies do you have any suggestions on brands/types etc to use for doing mostly model cars with a few Starships mixed in here and there?

 

Thanks for reading,

 

Mike

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/947646.aspx

Rodney Nuckey Robert OBrien Pat OConnor Jackie Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment