Saturday, December 11, 2010

55 Chevy Bel Air Convertible WIP

While I am waiting for paint for both the 62 and the 55 I started work on the 55 Chevy. I know it doesn't look like I have done much but I removed the body sprue, removed all the mold lines and scribed the door lines and trunk line a little deeper and wider. Funny but the kit had the same mold lines on the top of the back fenders across the trunk and around the headlights. Maybe they used this mold to create the hardtop from a couple of years ago. Washed ot all off and I am waiting for it to dry before I Primer. I may also start on another one - I picked up a 63 Corvette Stingray at the swap meet at the last contest and I have always wanted to build a 63 as I think that is the best looking Corvette in the line! Here's a progress pic - thanks for looking! Cool

Thanks BTD for sharing this kit with me!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/918440.aspx

David Hobbs Gary Hocking Ingo Hoffmann Bill Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment