Thursday, February 24, 2011

Question about SAE April 2000

Ok, I didn't know the PROPER place to post this question, but somebody will more than likely know the answer to this question.

I recently picked up a "gently used" copy of the April 2000 SAE through Evil-Bay, and I as I thumbed through the pages I noticed there are articles that repeat and some that are missing. Was this a printing/publishing mistake or have I been duped? The magazine sure went back together well to be a scam. 

Pages 31 - 42 and 68 - 78 are repeat articles, and pages 44 - 67 are missing.

A buddy of mine says he remembers that SAE had a couple misprinted issues, but couldn't place the dates off the top of his head. Thanks for any info.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/943636.aspx

Les Leston Pierre Levegh Bayliss Levrett Jackie Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment