Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goodyear Real Estate Properties

Of all the agents I have worked with in the past they provide the best customer service I have ever received. During the entire process I felt that I was in the best hands possible.

They found exactly what I was looking for, negotiated an excellent price and made me aware of other terms I could use to my benefit. I will use them on all my future transactions. Thank you very much for all your help and time.

Goodyear Real Estate was our agent with the purchase of our first rental property. They lead us through the process and they had a great sense of what we were looking for. The home that they found was the most perfect for our situation.

Overall they assisted and directed us through the process and we are very happy with the outcome. Thru my career I have worked with many other agents but Goodyear Real Estate agents are the best 1 in every aspect. They listen, are very meticulous and always find exactly what I am looking for.

My experience with these agents has been pleasant. I have worked with a few realtors in the past but no one was a thorough, consistent and caring. These Goodyear Real Estate agents are able to stay professional and care about personal issues at the same time.

I have worked with them when they helped me sell one of my homes and purchase a new one. Both the experiences occurred with sale ending in a timely and efficient manner. Hard work and dedication is always appreciated.

Goodyear Real Estate Investments

16364 West Durango St., Goodyear, AZ 85338

(480) 420-4037

http://www.google.com/maps/place?&cid=8918504923125654847

No comments:

Post a Comment