Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Restaurants Mesa AZ


Restaurants Mesa AZ

950 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203-8820

(480) 969-6504

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=4671577966947115854

Restaurants Mesa AZ

One of the finest restaurant in Mesa AZ. I steadily go back to this restaurant and receive the most smashing service! The steaks are great! Try the 9oz Sirloin, medium, it's absolutely mouth-watering! I say its one of the finest Restaurant in the Mesa AZ area.

Welcome to the Wild Wild West!

I walked in for lunch yesterday and felt I had stepped back in time. There had been sawdust on the floor, these massive booths that were straight outta Vegas back in the day, and the servers wear guns on their hips. Engaging place, indeed. The car park was crowded, so we took that to be a very good sign.

We had a huge group, so we were seated in the back. They must have thought we were a little rowdy or something. Anyway, our server, who's name starts with an M ( it wasn't Maria and I really don't like to get her name wrong ) was full of piss and vinegar--in a good way. She is from Germany, and she's funny as hell and damn good at what she does. She kept things humming at our table completely.

The menu had a good assortment of decisions , you can select burgers, sandwiches, salads, and bigger plates, if you like. Their lunch special menu was a little limited, but a good deal.

I ordered the cheeseburger, which came with steak fries and a small portion of peach cobbler for dessert. The burger was very good and I loved how the bun was just a touch sweet. Fries were just right...crispy on the outside and soft inside. The cobbler was excellent, although I only ate a quarter of it.

Liked the CHICKEN FRIED STEAK!!! I'll be honest, so long as a place has a good C.F.S, I am in!! Been here plenty of times growing up. Check the internet site, maybe even call, but discover the specials that way you know what your going to get... Next time Im gonna try the Apple Pie topped with a Piece of CHEESE.

Part of my crew ordered the three meat special ( sounds kinda rude ) and when I looked around, they had breathed their food. It seemed like two differing kinds of bbq plus a sausage.

I had a superb time here, but would love to come back and try their breakfast a little time.

If you are searching for a best Restaurant in Mesa AZ, then this is a great place to
Visit.

Bill Johnson's Big Apple

950 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203-8820

(480) 969-6504

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=4671577966947115854

No comments:

Post a Comment