Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Restaurant Mesa

One of the finest restaurant in Mesa AZ. I steadily go back to this restaurant and receive the most smashing service! The steaks are great! Try the 9oz Sirloin, medium, it's absolutely mouth-watering! I say its one of the finest Restaurant in the Mesa AZ area.

Welcome to the Wild Wild West!

I walked in for lunch yesterday and felt I had stepped back in time. There had been sawdust on the floor, these large booths that were straight outta Vegas back in the day, and the servers wear guns on their hips. Interesting place, indeed. The car park was crowded, so we took that to be a good sign.

We had a large group, so we were seated in the back. They must have thought we used to be a tiny rowdy or something. Anyway, our server, who's name starts with an M ( it was not Maria and I hate to get her name wrong ) was full of urine and vinegar--in a good way. She is from Germany, and she's funny as hell and damn good at what she does. She kept things humming at our table perfectly.

The menu had a good variety of selections , you can choose burgers, sandwiches, salads, and larger plates, if you like. Their lunch special menu was a little limited, but a fair deal.

I ordered the cheeseburger, which came with steak fries and a tiny serving of peach cobbler for pudding. The burger was truly good and I loved the way the bun was just a little sweet. Fries were just right...crispy on the outside and soft within. The cobbler was excellent, although I only ate 1 / 4 of it.

Loved the CHICKEN FRIED STEAK!!! I will be truthful, so long as a place has a good C.F.S, I am in!! Been here lots of times growing up. Check the website, perhaps even call, but find out the specials that way you know what your going to get... Next time Im going to try the Apple Pie crowned with a Slice of CHEESE.

Part of my crew ordered the three beef special ( sounds kinda rude ) and when I looked around, they had breathed their food. It seemed like two different sorts of bbq plus a sausage.

I had a superb time here, but would adore to come back and try their breakfast a little time.

If you are searching for a best Restaurant in Mesa, then this is a great place to
Visit.

Bill Johnson's Big Apple

950 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203-8820

(480) 969-6504

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=4671577966947115854

No comments:

Post a Comment