Tuesday, April 26, 2011

White Plains Bars

Emma’s is one of my favorites of the beaten path of mainstream White Plains NY. Food and service are always good and the beer selection is outstanding. A great place to grab dinner and a drink with friends after work. Emma’s is one of the best Restaurants in White Plains NY.

The menu was terrific and lots of things that I wanted to try, but unfortunately I wasn’t impressed with the execution of some of them:

The spinach and artichoke dip with pita looked beautiful but honestly, was tasteless.

I tasted my wife's Filet Mignon special. We both felt it was a little tough but the sauce was delicious.

Loved the vibe, the drinks, and the menu.......I was there with 6 people on Saturday night. We waited an hour for a table, even though we had reservations and we didn't really mind. The noise level was cacophonous.

Food was delicious and service was great. It has both restaurant and bar style atmospheres. Next time, I plan on just going to the bar for food and drinks. And in case you're wondering, the French Onion Soup was delicious!

Pretty extensive drink selection. Lots of beers, of course, but also specialty cocktails and nice wines by the glass. One room is a bar scene with TVs and some tables; the other room is strictly dining.

All in all, I'd say I was quite pleased with the experience and I’m anxious to try more of the menu. If you are looking for a quiet relaxed dining experience, this isn’t the place for you on a Saturday night. If you are looking for a casual pub with very reasonable prices, and potentially great food, then I highly recommend Emma's. For us, it was a good alternative to our usual hang-outs.

If you are searching for Restaurants in White Plains then this is a great place to visit.

Emma's Ale House

68 Gedney Way, White Plains, NY 10605

(914) 683-3662

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=14486468178253343184

No comments:

Post a Comment