Monday, April 25, 2011

North Scottsdale Restaurants


North Scottsdale Restaurants

16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1, Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587

(480) 922-8630

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

North Scottsdale Restaurants

Customer shares experience about the Italian Restaurant in North Scottsdale. Describes food, service and décor of the North Scottsdale’s Italian Restaurant. Terrific local neighborhood restaurant and tasty Italian Food.

This is a fantastic little place! The food is excellent, the servers are friendly and attentive, and everything is cooked fresh, and as you wants it. If you don't want an ingredient, just tell them. If you want something added, just tell them. It all comes out fantastic

Made the trek over to the Promenade for some food, had many options to choose from, eventually choose Pasta Primo. Right when I walked in, had a bad feeling about the place. Dirty tables were all around. Out of the window, I could see The Miracle Mile, another restaurant that I wanted to try, my emotions were confusing me, but I eventually decided to stay and see what Pasta Primo was all about.

Once I sat down, the atmosphere was so-so wonderful, and the server was very attentive. Reminded me right away of a mom and pop restaurant. The highlight of the meal came in the beginning, we were served bread and a very delectable sauce. I had to ask the nearest cook what comprised of the sauce, which I learned was over 10 ingredients. This, again, was the highlight of the meal.

I ordered the shrimp scampi, about a $10.00 dish. Pretty basic, filling, yet nothing to write home to ma about. And that’s really it. If your in the area and looking for a quick, sit down Italian dish, I would say Pasta Primo will do. The prices are normal for Scottsdale, the atmosphere could have been better, but all in all, I was full when I left, and the service was good.

OUTSTANDING! I was not familiar with this restaurant before lunch today, but the lunch special that I had was DELICIOUS and it probably served as a good sampling or preview of more good things to come from Pasta Primo's menu on my future visits. I kept things simple with just spaghetti and a meatball. The lunch serving was the perfect portion.

I like it when the owner is on hand welcoming and meeting his customers, such was the case today when we met Craig. Excellent find in the Promenade shops off of North Scottsdale Road. There is plenty of parking and it is a central meeting place for business lunches, as was the case today.

Good reincarnation of Pasta Pomadodoro... The previous restaurant here. Thank goodness because my kids loved that. Good salads, kid friendly, better than "chain" Italian, nice patio, great service.

If you are searching for a Tasty Italian Restaurant in North Scottsdale, then this is a great place to visit.

Pasta Primo Italian Bistro

16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1,

Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587

(480) 922-8630

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

Marketing In Phoenix


Marketing In Phoenix

4848 E Cactus Road Suite 505-569, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

480-428-3399

No comments:

Post a Comment