Friday, April 22, 2011

Italian Restaurants In Scottsdale

: Customer shares experience about the Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale. Describes food, service and décor of the Scottsdale’s Italian Restaurant. Terrific local neighborhood restaurant and tasty Italian Food.

This is a fantastic little place! The food is excellent, the servers are friendly and attentive, and everything is cooked fresh, and as you wants it. If you don't want an ingredient, just tell them. If you want something added, just tell them. It all comes out fantastic

We decided to have dinner early and use the 2-1 coupon that my wife found in the AZ Republic. I thought the restaurant was near Cantina Laredo, but that was Picazzo's. Finally found the restaurant across the street from the Men's Warehouse.

When we were seated, they brought out bread and the pesto & oil which was excellent. The bread was sliced and was okay. I had lemonade which tasted funny and they made a new batch which was much better.

We started off with a side salad which is much cheaper than splitting a whole one. Cesar Salad for me and Insalata de Spinaci for my wife which was fresh.

I ordered the Linguini di Primo which was Linguine pasta with shrimp, asparagus, tomato, cream and lobster stock reduction and my wife had the Capellini Primo, with tomato sauce, roasted garlic, basil, and olive oil.
The food came out piping hot, I had to swirl it around my mouth several times to cool it down. The dishes were tasty, but I couldn't tell if the sauce had the lobster reduction, but at least the pasta wasn't being drowned in the sauce...it was the perfect amount.

Before we left, there was a lady setting up here portable piano and speakers for that evening’s entertainment. If you want something that is fast, fresh and tasty and not a fancy place, I would recommend this restaurant. You don't have to wait 30 minutes for a table like an other restaurant.

Great food, great prices! I've been to this restaurant several times and have to admit I never have a bad dish! I've introduced Pasta Pomodoro to several friends and they cant' get over the great food and great atmosphere. I always get the Pasta Gorgonzola.

If you are searching for a Tasty Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale, then this is a great place to visit.

Pasta Primo Italian Bistro
16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1,
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587
(480) 922-8630
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

Caterers Scottsdale

Customer says Pasta Primo is a best Catering in Scottsdale. Describes food, service and Fresh cuisine, homey décor. Delicious foods & Pasta. Tasty pasta food lovers the premiere choice of Catering would be Pasta Primo’s Catering in Scottsdale.

I hired them for my 40th birthday party and was THRILLED with their service and product; they all arrived on time, excellent value, very polite servers - excellent all around. There was plenty of food and they served for about an hour until we were done with seconds. Will definitely hire them again.

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. They were well organized, fast, and provided good service. Also, the food was great. I would say this is one of the best restaurants in Scottsdale.

These guys are good! They actually arrived over an hour early to set up. We used them for a Christmas Party at a condo's clubhouse. The server who came and were extremely efficient.

The food was excellent and all of our guests thought it was great. We had pastas like fettuccine, steak, Chicken Pizza and pork was awesome! They food was absolutely wonderful, not your typical Christmas buffet. I just want to thank Pasta Primo's Catering for helping to make my event much better than I thought.

For those who have questions about their service, then you should try the food they cook at the restaurant where the catering is prepared. As an example if you are planning an event, I suggest to ask for the different types of meat they have. The service was Excellent!

They were extremely helpful and prompt in their arrival. They took care of everything, including set up and breakdown. Very positive experience from them. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. They were well organized, fast, and provided good service. Also, the food was great. They helped make the party a great success.

LOVE their Catering deals. Always a great meal, no matter what I choose. Waiters are always friendly and the manager rocks!"‎

If you are searching for a great Catering Service in Scottsdale, then this is a great place to visit.

Pasta Primo Italian Bistro
16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1,
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587
(480) 922-8630
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

Best Restaurants In Scottsdale

Customer shares experience about It’s the Best Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale. Describes food, service and décor of the Scottsdale’s Italian Restaurant. Terrific local neighborhood Best Restaurant and tasty Italian Food in Scottsdale.

This is a fantastic little place! The food is excellent, the servers are friendly and attentive, and everything is cooked fresh, and as you wants it. If you don't want an ingredient, just tell them. If you want something added, just tell them. It all comes out fantastic.

I was lucky to stop here for the first time during Happy Hour. Wow, what a treat! Instead of ordering entrees, my mother and I feasted on a wide array of (deeply discounted) delicious appetizers and lovely wines. Service was attentive, and responsive to a problem.

One of our appetizers was the caprese salad, and I noticed that the tomatoes had clearly been refrigerated so some of the sugars had converted to starch, damaging taste and texture. I brought this to the attention of the manager (owner?) just as an fyi, not really a complaint, and he acknowledged what I said as accurate, talked to staff to make sure it didn't happen again, and comped the dish, showing me that management really cares about quality of food and customer service.

Yes, Pasta Pomodoro is a chain restaurant, but it feels like a homey, neighborhood hangout. Everything I've had there has been fabulous, and being vegetarian, there are many choices for me on the menu. My favorite menu items are the minestrone soup (tastes homemade!), all the varieties of ravioli, the mista salad, and their amazing chocolate soufflé (decadent!). Of course, one can't forget the bread and pesto sauce that is included with the meal.

It's delicious! The service at Pasta Pomodoro is generally outstanding. The servers are friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. There are four Pasta Pomodoro locations in the Valley, and I've been to them all!

I will definitely return here for Happy Hour, and one day may even tear myself away from those big value small plates to try their entrees. Great locally owned restaurant! Nice location and the service are fantastic. Try the Fruti de Mari, it's wonderful! Love this place....new menu is great!.

"Formerly Pasta Pomodoro, this is now "Pasta Primo". The service has always been hit-or-miss, but the food was impeccable. On our penultimate visit to the restaurant, the first since the change of the name, the food was not as good but still close to being worth the money.

If you are searching for a Best Italian Restaurant in North Scottsdale, then this is a great place to visit.

Pasta Primo Italian Bistro
16255 N Scottsdale Rd C-1,
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-1587
(480) 922-8630
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=10154154344253078380

No comments:

Post a Comment