Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Phoenix Landscape Design


Phoenix Landscape Design

Phoenix Landscapers, Landscaping Design and Tree Services

3216 E. Sierra Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032

(602) 456-0447

Phoenix Landscape Design

I am very impressed with Phoenix-Landscapers and their crew. They show up on time and stay till the job is done. They work with you and if you need anything done...ask....They can do it!

Good landscapers in Phoenix are hard to find so when I found phoenix-landscapers and learned that they pre-screen landscaping companies than I knew it was a better option for me. Turns out I saved a bunch of money and time, plus now I have a good landscaper I can depend on.

Having been turned away from another large company for not having a budget that was considered worthy of their time I was apprehensive when I skimmed through the beautiful Phoenix-Landscapers website and almost didn't even call. But when I spoke with them and asked for an estimate I was pleasantly surprised with his great response.

An appointment was made and he spent 45 minutes conducting an in person estimate. They made wonderful suggestions regarding stone work and never once tried to up sell us like the other companies did. He made us feel very comfortable with the money we were prepared to spend and was honest regarding their opinions and making sure we got what we wanted.

Overall, I am a satisfied customer. Phoenix-Landscapers take very good care of my yard, and are accommodative & respectful of my schedule. They have delivered quality work on every project I have had them work on. Hands down, I would recommend them to a friend, colleague, or neighbor.

I'm glad that I used phoenix-landscapers.org to find a landscaper. My trees needed trimming, my curbing need repair and my lawn had burned out. After getting quotes from a few landscaping companies, the process was easy picking the company that was right for our yard. These guys, as always, do a great job keeping our grounds in excellent conditions.

Phoenix Landscapers, Landscaping Design and Tree Services

3216 E. Sierra Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032

(602) 456-0447

No comments:

Post a Comment