Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Steakhouses Goodyear AZ

World-Famous BBQ, a great atmosphere, incredible staff. It started in the heart and mind of Bill Johnson, one of Phoenix’s original showmen. Bill would ramble on to the people of Phoenix almost every night until Midnight, and people would come from all around to dine and witness his broadcast.

I have been going to several locations for years for breakfast, I love their chicken fried steak. Last night was my first time for dinner. I was seated quickly. Server showed up within 3 minutes to take my order. I had my salad about three minutes after that and my burger showed up within 5 minutes of finishing the salad. I would rate that level of service quite good.

Bill's is a perfect solid place for barbeques in Arizona. The breakfasts are more appetizing and really, really cheap. Bill Johnson's is cheap and easy! We keep going back because it's fills the belly without emptying the wallet. The menu had a good variety of choices; you can choose burgers, sandwiches, salads, and bigger plates, if you like. Their lunch special menu was a good deal. The burger was really good and I loved the cobbler was very good.

I grew up in Phoenix and I always remember Big Apple. It was always a place you want to go when you’re a kid. I went here when I came down to visit. I’ve never been at this location before. It’s so cool. I ordered the chicken and ribs. The chicken was so good! The ribs were excellent so I ate plenty of more chicken. The waitress helped us was very nice also. I had a great time here. It never disappoints Always good! A great place to dine!

I know Bill Johnson's is known for its barbeque, but its breakfast can't be beat. They have one of the best country style breakfasts. Huge portions, delicious, and very satisfying. I thought the hash browns were excellent you can't go wrong with their breakfast. It's a good place to bring out of towners who want to eat at a cowboy type AZ place. We were particularly impressed with the freshness of each entree/appetizer. The food was great as was the service. Our waitress was excellent

I love the breakfast at Bill Johnson’s. I get the steak and eggs usually. I do this because the steaks are delicious when teamed with the eggs they serve. Apple pie still the best in town, kids enjoyed atmosphere, relaxing environment. Great lunch specials and also a great variety of food. Food is great and all for a very reasonable price. This is a great place for families.

If you are searching for a Steakhouses in Goodyear AZ then this is a great place to visit.

Bill Johnson's Big Apple

1330 North Dysart Road, Goodyear, AZ 85395-2613

(623) 882-8288

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=16091550988347757032

Phoenix Restaurant


Phoenix Restaurant

3101 West Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85017-4035

(602) 277-6291

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=13969146674056757729

Phoenix Restaurant

One of the finest Restaurants in Phoenix. I steadily go back to this restaurant and receive the most glorious service! The steaks are very good! Try the 9oz Sirloin, medium, it's absolutely delicious! I'd say its one of the best Cafe in the area of Phoenix.

Welcome to the Wild Wild West!

I walked in for lunch yesterday and felt I had stepped back in time. There had been sawdust on the floor, these big booths that were straight outta Vegas back in the day, and the servers wear guns on their hips. Interesting place, indeed. The carpark was crowded, so we took that to be a very good sign.

We had a large group, so we were seated in the back. They must have thought we were a little rowdy or something. Anyhow, our server, who's name starts with an M ( it was not Maria and I do not like to get her name incorrect ) was full of urine and vinegar--in a good way. She's from Germany, and she is funny as hell and damn good at what she is doing. She kept things humming at our table completely.

The menu had a good spread of choices , you can select burgers, sandwiches, salads, and larger plates, if you like. Their lunch special menu was a little limited, but a good deal.

I ordered the cheeseburger, which came with steak fries and a tiny portion of peach cobbler for pudding. The burger was very good and I loved the way in which the bun was just slightly sweet. Fries were just right...crispy on the outside and soft inside. The cobbler was very good, although I only ate 1 / 4 of it.

Loved the CHICKEN FRIED STEAK!!! I'll be honest, as long as a place has a good C.F.S, I'm in!! Been here masses of times growing up. Check the website, maybe even call, but discover the specials that way you know what your going to get... Next time Im gonna try the Apple Pie topped with a Slice of CHEESE.

Part of my crew ordered the three beef special ( sounds kinda naughty ) and when I looked around, they had inhaled their food. It looked like 2 different types of bbq and a sausage.

I had a great time here, but would love to come back and try their breakfast a little time.

If you are searching for a good Restaurant in Phoenix, then this is a great place to visit.

Bill Johnson's Big Apple

3101 West Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85017-4035

(602) 277-6291

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?&cid=13969146674056757729

No comments:

Post a Comment